Performa Pumps specializes in the Sales, Repairs and Overhauling of Pumps and Associated Equipment for the Industrial, Commercial, Mining and Agricultural sectors.
Long and Close Couples Centrifugal Pumps
We have our Own Range of DIN 24255 centrifugal pumps models ranging from 32-160 to 250-500 in Cast Iron and Stainless Steel construction. These pumps are fully inter-changeable with any other pumps manufactured to DIN 24255 specification. The inlet, outlet and mounting feet dimensions are the same.
The following standard features of our pumps offer additional advantages:
- The Back-pull-out facility allows the entire rotating assembly to be removed if a spacer coupling is used without disturbing the suction and delivery pipe work or the electric motor or engine;
- The pumps are fitted with Stainless Steel Shafts and Shaft Sleeves;
- All pumps are fitted with Casing Wear Rings for extra protection;
- Oil or grease lubricated pumps can be supplied
- The Casing Design Pressure of our pumps is 1600Kpa compared to the 1000Kpa required by DIN specifications.
- The pumps are normally fitted with Mechanical Seals, but Packed Glands can also be fitted depending on your requirements.
We also distribute:
We Build and Upgrade Pump Stations to Customers’ specifications. This includes Turn Key Pump Stations complete with Piping and Electrical Switchboards in Containers.
Our workshop facilities also cater for the repair and overhauling of all the above pumps as well as the mounting and alignment of pumps and electric motors on fabricated baseplates. We also repair a vast range of submersible pumps, which include FLYGT, ABS, TSURUMI, HIDROSTIL, KSB, ROBOT and various other makes and tyres.
Emergency Repairs – Call 011 845 1100
Should you require further information regarding pumps or pump repairs, please click here to contact us!